Hot and Spicy Chicken 65


Chicken 65 is a spicy, deep fried chicken dish. There are so many varied stories on how this recipe got this name.

This can be easily stocked in refrigerator for a quick dish always. This is served as an appetizer  in parties. There are so many versions of this dish and mine is a dry version without any sauce.

I love to learn different recipes and I learned this recently and I think I can cook this well. This is one of my favourite dishes and is a super hit in my family. This is made with boneless chicken, but I prefer the thigh meat because of its juiciness.



Ingredients:
  1. Chicken- ½ kg
  2. Maida / All purpose flour- 1 ½ tbsp
  3. Cornflour- 1 ½ tbsp
  4. Egg- 1no
  5. Chicken Masala- 1tsp
  6. Garam Masala- 1tsp
  7. Pepper powder- ½ tsp
  8. Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
  9. Ginger and garlic paste- 1tsp
  10. Curd- 2 ½ tbsp
  11. Lemon juice- 1tbsp
  12. Salt- as required
  13. Red Food colour- 1tsp
  14. Oil- deep frying


Method:
  1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and marinate the chicken and keep it for about3-4 hours in refrigerator.
  2. Heat oil for deep frying and drop the marinated chicken and cook till light golden brown about 6-7 minutes.
  3. When all the chicken is done take it out and drain it on paper towels.

Comments