Lemon and Honey Salad Dressing with Passion Fruit


Summers are approaching and it's the time when I like to eat light and fresh salads. I always try to look out for new dressing recipes and make my meals more interesting. Lemon and honey is one of my favorite dressing and it gets whipped in no time. I had a few passion fruits lying in the fruit basket, so thought of giving my usual salad dressing a twist. The slightly sweet and tangy flavor of the passion fruit went well with lemon and honey and I had a different dressing for my salad. If you don't have access to passion fruit, just skip using it. Here is the recipe.


All you need is

Olive oil - 1\4 cup
Lemon juice - 4 tbsp
Honey - 4 tbsp
Salt - 1\4 tsp
Freshly ground black pepper - 1\4 tsp
Passion fruit - 3-4


Method of preparation

Cut the passion fruits and remove the pulp.
Pass the pulp through a soup strainer and collect the juice.
Mix all the ingredients in a jar.
Cover the lid of the jar and give it a shake.
Chill for a few hours in refrigerator.

Comments